WE HAVE OBTAINED SA8000 CERTIFICATION
We sought to confirm our commitment by obtaining Social Responsibility certification in compliance with the Standard SA8000:2014®.
The aim of SA8000:2014 is to offer a standard based on international human rights law and national labour laws, which protect all personnel of a company, as well as its suppliers.
WHY DID WE WANT THIS CERTIFICATION?
The main reasons driving us to implement the SA800:2014 standard:
- to create awareness regarding the company’s Social Responsibility Policy and the real commitments made in compliance with the SA8000 standard to all our Stakeholders, Client Companies, and Social Organisations;
- to provide Management with a useful tool for internal reviews of the Social Responsibility Policy and with which to verify that company objectives have been effectively achieved;
- to provide objective evidence of respect for the human rights of workers;
- to facilitate relations with the Bodies responsible for auditing compliance with obligations regarding staff management;
- to control the correctness of our suppliers’ social behaviour;
- we wish to afford increasing attention to workers’ problems and involve them as much as possible.