According to Reg (UE) 2016/679 – GDPR, ART 13
2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES AND COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY PROTECTION
AEB S.p.A. is committed to protect your right to privacy. Our goal is to protect all personal data we hold in order to manage your personal data responsibly and transparently. We are therefore committed to the following general principles:
• all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the data subject, in compliance with the general principles established by the GDPR;
• we aim to collect, process and use as few personal data as possible;
• when we have to collect your personal data, we make sure that they are as accurate and up-to-date as possible;
• if the personal data we collect are no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to keep them as a legal obligation, we will do everything possible to delete them, destroy them or anonymize them;
• specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
• your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to subjects other than those indicated in the Circular.
3. COLLECTED DATA AND PURPOSES
3.1 NAVIGATION DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI / URL notation (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data, that are necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
• obtaining statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
• check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for a time exceeding the operating needs and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain criminal offenses by the judicial authorities).
A "cookie" is a small text file that is stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones and on any device used to browse the internet, which can store navigation information for statistical or functional purposes.
The purpose of cookies is to make the experience for the visitor more efficient by customizing access to the website, optimizing the navigation and operation of the site, improving our services.
3.3 DATA COLLECTED WITH THE USER'S CONSENT
• From the Contact Form we collect personal contact information, with the purpose of responding to your requests for information about our products, requests for commercial, administrative information, or to contact you to respond to a complaint
• The Internship section is a meeting place created by AEB for companies and for those who want to have an experience in wine, beer and food & beverage sectors in general. If you are looking for an internship, you can get in touch with companies that offer them, or publish your profile.If you are a company looking for new employees, you can consult the nominations or add your ad on our wall.
a) Create an unsolicited application: we collect your personal contact information for your unsolicited application. If you send your Curriculum Vitae to submit your professional application, you are solely responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent. If the curriculum sent is not authorized to process the data will be immediately deleted. Your application will be visible to companies looking for collaborators.
b) Propose an internship: we collect your contact details for your internship proposal.
• From the Career Form we collect personal contact information, and additional data contained in your Curriculum Vitae, such as your professional experience, education and professional references, if you decide to apply to work with us. If you send your Curriculum Vitae to submit your professional application, you are solely responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent. If the curriculum sent is not authorized to process the data will be immediately deleted
• From the Newsletter Form, which allows you to subscribe to the newsletter that offers news, initiatives and events of the AEB Group. Registration is subject to specific, free and informed consent. The data are kept until the possible unsubscription of the newsletter service, freely available at any time through the link at the bottom of every message sent. These data may be used to send the user communications, including commercial ones, relating to the AEB Spa Services and Products to which the user has expressed interest.
The data are kept for a period of time compatible with the purpose of the collection.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
When we process your personal data, you become the owner of a series of rights that you can exercise at any time in the manner and within the limits set by the current legislation:
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• request confirmation on the source;
• receive transparent, intelligible communication;
• have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• request the correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
• in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• file a complaint with the Control Authority.
You can exercise your rights by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU AREA
The management and storage of Personal Data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third parties duly appointed. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the data will be transferred in accordance with the applicable laws, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
7. DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACTS
8. POLICY UPDATE
This Information was last updated on 25 May 2018, and may be subject to periodic review, also in relation to the relevant legislation and jurisprudence. In the event of significant changes, appropriate evidence will be given on the homepage of the site for a suitable time. In any case, the interested party is invited to periodically consult the present policy.