From today, the list of products containing allergens is available on our website, with reference to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 - Annex II.
The list indicates the products supplied by our plant located in Brescia (Italy). We also declare that all the products are controlled by the Quality Control Service of AEB S.p.A. with sampling and monitoring procedures provided by the Company Quality Management System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015. Production and packaging activities are carried out according to HACCP standards in order to guarantee the absence of cross-contamination.
Finally, we certify that the products supplied by AEB SPA do not contain the following allergens, which are also not present in the Brescia plant:
• Cereals containing gluten and products thereof
• Crustaceans and products thereof
• Peanuts and products thereof
• Soybeans and products thereof
• Nuts and products thereof
• Celery and products therof
• Sesame seeds and products thereof
• Lupin and products thereof
• Molluscs and products thereof
Download the complete list of products supplied by AEB SPA containing allergens.