AN ENZYME FOR EACH WINE:
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE AEB PRODUCTS
For your wine we want the best: that's why we have a complete range of enzymes designed to enhance and complement what is already naturally present in the grapes.
Each of our enzymes responds to precise needs and solves the problems that may occur during the winemaking process in a short time.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ENZYME?
Enzymes are proteins present both in the skin and in the pulp (pectinases and glycosidases), which speed up the vinification process. They act by lowering the reactions activation energy at different stages of the process and each enzyme affects specific substrates: that’s why it is very important to choose the right enzyme.
Our enzymatic preparations are the result of extensive research and combine a mix of activities aimed at guaranteeing each winemaker the desired result.
A COMPLETE RANGE FOR EVERY NEED
All our enzymes, available both in microgranulated and liquid form, are ready to use and easy to use throughout the entire production process:
- Aromatic expression Enzymes: separate the terpene from glucose making the compounds volatile, thus helping to improve aromatic expression.
- Clarification Enzymes: degrade pectins and speed up the clarification of the must.
- Maceration Enzymes: allow a greater extraction of color, thus reducing maceration time.
- Maturation Enzymes: are ideal to obtain a rounder and more complex wine thanks to the release of aromas and mannoproteins during the aging phase.
- Microbiological stability Enzymes: are added to the wine to prevent new malolactic fermentation to guarantee greater freshness.