PROPORTIONAL LINE DOSING UNITv
Dosaprop ensures adjuvant liquid in proportion to be added proportionally to the flow in line and ensures perfect homogenisation. Its operation is based on a sensor that detects the amount of liquid flowing within the tube by sending the pulse to the dosing system for the addition.
- Proportional addition of liquid adjuvants
- Precision and perfect dosing uniformity
- Ease-of-use thanks to handy touchscreen
The Dosaprop range comes in two models:
- Dosaprop, also available in a version with two pumps, which allows two different products to be dosed proportionally in line. This device is available for systems with hourly flow rates from 6 to 60 hL/hour (use in wine), 5.5 Hp.
- Dosaprop Hi-Flow, which achieves flow rates of 100 to 1200 hL/hr (use in wine/must/crushed grapes).
The dosage of adjuvants can be dispensed from a maximum of 3 pumps and can be configured from 1 to 730 L/hour.
Calibrated non-return valves
Dosaprop flow detector
Dosaprop Hi-Flow detector
Stainless steel piston dosing pump
Optional dosing control kit: Adjuvant litre counter
Optional dosing control kit: visual indicator