HOW TO ENHANCE THE BOUQUET OF WINES WITH AEB VARIETAL NUTRIENTS
In order to enhance the aromatic profiles of wines, our research on varietal nutrients started from the identification of specific amino acids: these amino acids allow the yeasts to conduct a regular fermentation, and especially to enhance the varietal characteristics typical of the grape variety. Thanks to in-depth studies we have been able to identify the parameters to best enhance the bouquet of the wines.
HOW DOES A WINE EXPRESS ITS AROMATIC PROFILE?
Thanks to our knowledge of the oenological world, we have identified the geographical areas where some aromatic grape varieties best express their sensory characteristics. The grape varieties analyzed are: the Portuguese Antão Vaz; Glera, the variety from which Prosecco is made; the Austrian Grüner Veltliner; and the best known Syrah, Chardonnay and Sauvignon.
THE SELECTION OF SPECIFIC AMINO ACIDS TO ENHANCE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GRAPE VARIETY
THE RANGE OF AEB VARIETAL FERMOPLUS
AEB varietal nutrients are the result of the study of some aromatic vines with a very marked profile, some of which are typical of particular territories where they express their aroma. Let's discover them together:
- Fermoplus Tropical enhances the typically tropical aromatic profile borrowed from the Portuguese variety Antão Vaz.
- Fermoplus Prosecco is ideal for the fermentation of sparkling base wines and the secondary fermentation; it guarantees the production of floral and fruity aromas typical of Glera vine.
- Fermoplus Floral, specific for white berried grapes, amplifies floral notes, slightly fruity and of aromatic herbs, referable to Grüner Veltliner.
- Fermoplus Spicy Fruit, enhances the fruity and spicy characteristics of red grape varieties.
- Fermoplus CH Fruit is perfect for white grapes and accentuates the fruity sensations typical of Chardonnay.
- Fermoplus Sauvignon produces and emphasizes thiolic notes, which are therefore well perceivable in treated wines, such as in the bouquet of Sauvignon. In this case, the study deepened some metabolic-fermentative pathways linked to polyphenols.