FERMO BREW YEAST RANGE
THE NEW AROMATIC YEASTS THAT GIVES VIBRANT & UPLIFTING FLAVOUR PROFILES TO YOUR BEER
After the solid know-how and long experience in fermented beverage biotechnology, we developed a new series of aromatic dry active yeasts. They confer a pleasant and avant-garde flavour profiles to the beer and are ideal for the production of special and aromatic, alcohol-free, low-alcohol and sour beers.
A PROVEN EFFICACY
The new aromatic yeasts have been tested through pilot trials and fermentations carried out by our experts and technicians in collaboration with brewmasters of a renowned Swedish craft brewery. The tests gives excellent results, characterizing beer with a specific and enjoyable profile.
A PLEASANT PROFILE SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE FERMENTATION
Thanks to their low nutritional demand, these yeast strains are able to generate the pleasant aroma profiles at the early stage of fermentation unlike regular brewing yeasts.
This organoleptic property also allows to the brewer to produce alcohol-free or low alcohol beers with genuine and uplifting beer aroma profiles through the interruption of fermentation (<0.5% ABV).
THE AEB RANGE OF AROMATIC YEASTS
Fermo Brew yeasts are obtained by hybridization for specialty beer fermentation and are ideal for specific aromatic enhancement. Each yeast contributes to give particular notes.
- Fermo Brew CITRUS is ideal for specialty beers with citrus- and herbal-like character, with a very refreshing mouthfeel.
- Fermo Brew BERRY is specific for the aromatic enhancement of appetizing blueberry-, black currant- and raspberry fruitiness finish.
- Fermo Brew FRAGRANCE characterizes the beer thanks to lively, perfumy, white floral and layered minty reminiscences.
- Fermo Brew FRUITY remembers the last “longing summer” and donate a flavour profile with striking tropical fruitiness tones.
- Fermo Brew NECTAR is perfect to enhance the candy- and yellow fruit-like character of the beer.
FERMO BREW ACID: THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR SOUR BEERS
Fermo Brew Acid is an aromatic yeast that makes a consistent and crispy beer with a more reproducible souring process.
It produces lactic acid while initiating alcoholic fermentation, so it enables to ferment and sour the beer simultaneously. The primary souring process allows the brewers to avoid the use of lactic acid bacteria and kettle souring, shortening the processing time and costs while preserving the desired flavor complexity.