Carbox is the automatic system for adding CO2 with relative proportion to the product flow just before bottling takes place.
HOW CARBOX WORKS
The result is a fine and persis tent effervescence, obtained thanks to a technology that prevents the formation of turbulent flows that are responsible for coarse and unpleasant bubbles.
Dosing takes place through a microporous membrane; the exact quantity of CO2 is calculated automatically. For high-dosing systems, the product is stabilised in an autoclave to ensure complete gas dissolution.
Before bottling, the product is analysed in-line with very high precision instruments to guarantee the achievement of the desired parameters set.
WHY CHOOSE CARBOX
- Dosing from 0.5 to 10 g/l of CO2.
- Dosing proportional to the flow.
- AISI 316 stainless steel structure.
- Microporous membrane in technopolymer.
- Adaptation to variable flow rates during bottling.
- Easy washing and sanitising with dedica ted line.
- Full process traceability.
- Interface compatibility with C.I.P. and micro-filtration systems.
- Possibility of integration with cooler.
- Double in-out sensor f or differential processing.
CARBOX automatic system