Deox is an automatic system that allows in line monitoring and the elimination of dissolved oxygen and carbon dioxide via the proportional dosage of nitrogen, thus eliminating sensory and shelf-life defects.
HOW DEOX WORKS
Based on the concentration of O2 and CO2, Deox measures out the exact quantity of N2 necessary - which is added through a microporous membrane - and subsequently stabilises the product inside a tank, where the agglomerated nitrogen with O2 and CO2 is released.
Before bottling, the product is analysed in-line with very high precision instruments to guarantee the achievement of the desired parameters set.
WHY CHOOSE DEOX
- Dosing proportional to the flow..
- AISI 316 stainless steel structure.
- Technopolymer microporous membrane for efficient and turbulenc e-free dosing.
- Adaptation to variable flow rates during bottling.
- Easy washing and sanitising with dedica ted line.
- Full process traceability.
- Interface compatibility with C.I.P. and micro-filtration systems.
- Double in-out sensor f or differential processing.
Perimeter channel with corner
Automatic system DEOX